Saturday 19 May 2007

All packed ready to go

Well, unbelievable as it seemed two days ago, I am actually ready to go. This has been an incredibly busy week work-wise and my aim to have decided exactly what to take and to have it out was impossible to realise. Data analysis had to take priority and it all co-incided with my needing to both present a seminar on data analysis for the honours students and to help a returning PhD student become familiar with her data. Late nights and 4.00am starts will probably contribute towards my sleeping well on the plane later tonight.

Needless to say, I also had a PowerPoint presentation to finish so that I actually had something to present in Delphi next week. It was finally completed and printed out (with a notes page for me to refer to) this morning.

In addition to work commitments, I attended a delightful morning tea organised by Syndal Music Ministry at Kerry's house on Wednesday morning and sang in a concert last night.

Everything is organised in Athens. I meet Stella at her house on Monday morning and we drive together to Delphi. The hotel in Athens finally agreed to refund the two night's accommodation, but unfortunately have not informed Expedia, so I am yet to receive a refund.

The limo will pick me up at 6.30pm and then I am on my way.


2 comments:

Rose said...

It sounds like you had a busy week! I hope you had a good flight and managed to get some rest.

Judi Humberstone said...

Hi Rose, Yes it was completely ridiculous, but, as you can see, I made it anyway.